Who Are They?
At the Uforia pre-launch conference in January we were introduced to our Scientific Advisory Board.
They are wide and varied in their fields of specialty and a fascinating group to listen to. For their full bio’s I have them posted on my Facebook page DNA Global with Sydney and while you’re there, go ahead and follow as I post regular updates.
Here are the top most frequently asked questions to members of the team.
- Why is Uforia only testing for 18 SNiPs? We test Actionable Snips only. Only1% of Snips in the body are actionable and although we don’t cover all of them yet we will be adding more as research allows.
- Do I need to repeat the test? No; Snips don’t change, your genes are your genes.
- Does the test measure deficiencies? No, we are looking at weaknesses in the body to be supported. Deficiencies are measured with a blood test which is a snap shot in time.
- Do I still need to take my old supplements on top of Uforia? If you’re under a Dr. supervision you need to discuss it with them. If not, look at your ingredients and make a decision. Uforia will replace the vast majority for the vast majority.
- How do I know if it’s working? You may or may not “feel” a difference, that is very individualized. What we can tell you is that these are scientifically proven ingredients proven to help your body do what it’s supposed to. Some vitamins can make you feel worse if you take too much (B vitamins).
- What’s the difference between synthetic vs natural? Synthetics have exactly the same structure and biochemical effect (bio-identical) that’s found in our bodies in nature. Chemists make it in a lab (example Vitamin B12) in large doses to make it more readily available. They key is in taking vitamins and supplements in the right form. Staying with Vitamin B12; there are three types of B12 and Uforia gives the right one in active form that doesn’t need to be broken down before it can get in the cell to use it; it is highly bioavailable.
- Does Uforia testing show diseases? No, this test does not look for disease patterns. It does however tell you if you have snips that could influence neurological, gastro intestinal and cardio-vascular health. The supplements provide raw materials for the body’s optimum function protecting it from what could happen. The body gets what it needs, where it’s weak to be able to do what it’s supposed to do.
- Is my information secure or will it be sold like Ancestry or 23 and Me? The information is 100% secure. When you submit your swab to the lab your name is not on it, you are assigned a bar code when your pack is registered. After your analysis is complete your swabs are destroyed. Uforia is also HIPAA compliant and the lab is CLIA certified so customers can be assured that their data is handled with the utmost in security compliance and will never be sold. The aforementioned tests that have sold customer data are not and have never been HIPAA compliant. As a side note, you can read more about security in the Security of DNA testing blog post.
Did we miss anything? Do you have more questions? If you do, please reach out and ask. If I don’t know the answer I can contact our fabulous team for answers.
Yours in maxhealth,
Would you like more information about this?
I'd love to answer any questions about this one of a kind product. Simply click the button or drop me a comment and I'll help in any way I can.
I’m a retired Geologist, equestrian, married mother of two grown kids and numerous animals. I received my BSc in 1985 and enjoyed working in the Oil business for many years before deciding to stay home and raise my family full time.
I never really gave much thought about nutritional challenges before I had children. I’ll make a very long story short; after many years of our Doctor treating symptoms (not good enough for me), after trying to get to the bottom of issues with private testing, Naturopaths, expensive supplements (that were given hoping they’d help but it was a guessing game), and my own research we have a better handle on the causes but are still treating unresolved symptoms. Suffice it to say, the many, many thousands of dollars that have been spent are still a source of frustration especially when the problems hadn’t been completely resolved.
I recently went to a University lecture by a prominent team of doctors, including an oncologist and internist, a nutritional specialist and an artificial intelligence specialist. It was on Precision Medicine. They each spoke about the power of DNA helping put together an accurate picture for individual recommendations and treatments. A huge lightbulb went off and I hoped eventually an affordable DNA test to help pinpoint the sources of physical ailments would be developed. I’ve spent enough time frustrated and worried!
Fast forward to when my trusted friend Tina ran this opportunity by me. Back to my research to make sure the science was solid and that a good team of physicians was working behind the scenes. I could not find a reason not to press ahead and join the Uforia Science Team. I thought, finally, this is the best chance to finally get an answer. So here I am, moving forward. If I’m able to help a family member or a friend or help myself by nipping any issues in the bud, I’m very excited!
This company is backed and run by a reputable, successful team and as a distributor, the training being offered is unparalleled! I’m currently building my team if you’d like to join this amazing opportunity that’s still in it’s launch phase. I truly believe this is the answer people are looking for to optimize their health. For more information go ahead and click here, send me an email or check the blog posts.
Are you ready for your personal DNA profile and your unique vitamin, mineral and herb supplement program as a customer or to spread the word as a distributor? I’d love to hear from you.